This lighthouse is located on the island of Kafkalida, in the Ionian sea, at the wester side of Peloponnese, not far from Killini port on the seaway to Zante. According to the tradition this island was connected with the mainland in the past. There are still Roman graves on it and some remains of an old Cristian small church.
This lighthouse was manufactured in 1906. The altitude of tower is 15 metres and the height of focal plane is 19 metres.